Formax Productions has been and will continue to offer and deliver only the highest quality of professional service and photography products.
We are flexible in our pre-production, production and post-production delivery.
There is no cookie cutter in our photography business; most of our jobs have an element of customization.
Our critical thinking plays a huge role in our final product, all to make you look good within your organization.
You can rest assured that we will get there early, be dressed appropriately, produce a great product and deliver on time and on budget with professionalism.
Furthermore we have adopted a “no surprise” policy. It's exactly how it sounds, no surprises from the day you call to the day we deliver.
In some cases, as with branding graphics on each print with our on site printing services, you may just have a positive return on your investment.
We constantly aspire to acquire new state-of-the-art equipment down to the minute but extremely important connection cables so we do not encounter any down time at your event.
It really does not matter if you need 1 or 10 photographers, we will deliver.
We will always equip ourselves according to your goals and requirements with the proper amount of staffing, equipment and ample media regardless of if you order 100 prints or 100,000 prints.
Formax will never take on a job it can’t deliver.
You are simply in good hands when working with Formax Productions, guaranteed.
You can rest assured, we deliver
Here's what you can expect when you work with us:
Before the event:
- We start by gaining an understanding of your needs and objectives so we can provide the products and services you require.
- We provide you with a detailed quotation outlining all of your requirements, and we send you a revised quotation anytime there are changes to your job.
- We stay in touch as necessary to ensure the best possible outcome.
- We double-check our equipment and supplies so there are no unexpected disruptions.
During the event:
- Our photographers and technicians arrive well in advance so we are ready to go as scheduled.
- We dress professionally and appropriately for all occasions.
- We only capture our subjects in a positive light, whether working, learning, socializing or celebrating.
After the event:
- We will deliver your project on time, every time.
- As a courtesy to our clients, a call will be made to find out if our performance was as expected.
- An invoice will be generated with absolutely no surprises and sent in a timely manner.
- All work is archived on current technological media for at least 2 years.
To create new products and enhance existing ones for the clients we serve by being a leading corporate event photography company providing memorable products and services.
Professional photographer André Robichaud established Formax Productions Limited in 1990. The Toronto, Ontario and Denver, Colorado based company serves corporations, associations, government agencies, charitable organizations and event planners throughout North America.
To create new products and enhance existing ones
We also have a sponsor program, which is designed to help corporate sponsors gain exposure through our photography by incorporating their logo onto all digital prints made on-site during their fundraising events.Top of page